Monday, May 23, 2011

Not feeling it.

I'm tired.  Everyone at my house is tired.  It feels like we are constantly burning the candle at both ends.  I'm sick of crappy weather. I want to move to Maui. Great post for my gratitude journal, huh.  Well, I'm not feeling too grateful.  That's right.  I have a perfectly good life and I'm still frustrated, tired, and ungrateful.  I'll probably be struck by lightning. So take that world, my second post of my gratitude blog and I already struck out. So typical.

1 comment:

  1. Dearie, you're tired because you are taking care of all of us relief society sisters. thank you so much for all the long hours and sleepless nights giving of yourself for us.

    Hang in there. I will be mindful of you in my prayers, and of course, continue prayers of me hopefully never having to serve as rs pres.

    Though, I know you are getting some pretty awesome blessings as a result of your fabulous service. Just keep taking it one day at a time friend.

    ReplyDelete