Monday, May 16, 2011

My Gratitude Blog

After several weeks of feeling sorry for myself I decided that I would enter the world of blogging.  At first I thought it would be a public forum where I would be witty, make reference to my workouts, and chronicle my wonderful parenting moments.  It would be the place where I could show the world my perfect self, the me I wish I was, the me that has it all together.  Then I realized something: I don't have it all together.  Even if I was to piece together the various portions of my life to create something you would all be jealous of, I would be desperately short on material.  I lamented for several days that I didn't have anything that would make you all wish to be me.  I considered lying.  Then I realized what an ungrateful twit I was being...so instead I am making a gratitude blog.  My hope is that this will be a therapeutic outlet for me and a happy place for you to visit. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Idea! So odd that your fabulous mom was not mentioned on the first page! LOL!

    ReplyDelete